Get the expert tools & guidance you need to innovate smarter and build a better product in less time. Our practical, hands-on workshops are designed to get you results – fast.
Innovate smarter & build compelling experiences
In a high-powered, hands-on Game Thinking workshops, you’ll learn how breakthrough innovative games and products come to life – and discover how to harness those insights to get better outcomes in your own work.
If you want to learn a proven methodology that will deliver better innovation outcomes for you and your organization, Game Thinking is for you.
In these workshops, you’ll learn insider techniques that REALLY work – ones that that have produced long-lasting hits.
Take the guesswork out of building your MVP
Bring your ideas to life – faster and smarter – with a proven, step-by-step system that takes the guesswork out of early product design. In this workshop, you’ll learn how to use Game Thinking tools and techniques to:
- Create a repeatable, pleasurable core product experience
- Accelerate your path to product/market fit with the right superfans
- Build a product they love – and come back to, again & again
- Quickly turn your expansive idea into a simple, stripped-down MVP
- Drive sticky social bonding with smart co-op game design
If you want to create a compelling product experience that drives long-term engagement – this workshop is for you.
Sample Workshop Topics
1. Innovate smarter & 10X product/market fit with Game Thinking
2. Get better innovation outcomes with smarter product experiments
3. Accelerate your product discovery with hot-core Superfans
4. How to create a compelling Customer Journey
5. Tackle churn & drive engagement with a Learning Loop
Workshop Instructor: Amy Jo Kim, Ph.D.
Amy Jo Kim is a world-renowned game designer, entrepreneur and startup coach. Her deep experience in early-stage innovation & collaborative game design includes work on Rock Band, The Sims, eBay, Netflix, Cover Fashion, indiegogo, Ultima Online, nytimes.com, Happify, Pley and numerous startups.
She pioneered the idea of applying game design to digital services and is well-known for her influential book Community Building on the Web – & more recently for Game Thinking – online programs to accelerate product design with Game Thinking. Amy Jo holds a PhD in Behavioral Neuroscience and a BA in Experimental Psychology. She’s an adjunct Game Design professor at the USC School of Cinematic Arts, where she co-developed the game design curriculum.