JOB OPENING: Executive Assistant/Project Manager
Are you a super-organized person with project management & social media skills?
Do you love working remotely, with flexible hours and short, productive meetings?
Are you a life-long learner who loves to hone your skills and connect with stimulating, brilliant people?
We might have a dream job for you.
We’re growing fast, and looking for a dynamic, self-managing Executive Assistant/Project Manager to help us streamline and run our business. The ideal candidate is passionate about Game Thinking, eager to learn and grow, and highly skilled in juggling multiple tasks that involve modern social media.
Activities may include:
- fielding client inquiries with email automation & personalized followup
- writing social media copy in our brand tone to promote weekly content
- programming social media posts & emails using modern tools
- moderating LIVE weekly sessions on Youtube & LinkedIn
- participating in company strategy sessions to help make decisions
- managing projects and interacting with other team members
This role has sky-high learning potential – and high expectations too. You’ll work directly with the founders – both expert game designers – and interface with our clients and students.
This role will require a minimum of 20 hours/week, and could be more – up to full-time – depending on the person hired.
If this sounds like a fit – we’d love to interview you. Fill out the application below and we’ll get back to you within 1 week.