Online Certification program for
Coaches, Trainers, Consultants & Service Providers
who want to run Game Thinking workshops & programs
Ready to harness the power of Game Thinking?
Super-charge your product discovery and get better innovation outcomes with the system trusted by global brands, game studios and startups worldwide. 🚀
Run by game designer and startup coach Amy Jo Kim, Game Thinking Certification gives you the tools and training to run your own Game Thinking programs. ⚒
We work with individuals who want to level-up their practice – and internal staff at companies, accelerators and incubators who want to leverage a proven system for innovating faster and smarter. ⚙️
MEET OUR CERTIFIED COACHES
Rob is Associate Director at the IE Business school, and hosts the popular Professor Game podcast.
Jaxton leads the Gamification practice at People Psyence, and produces the Game Thinking Asia conference & workshops
Ambikesh runs our Game Thinking India practice where he helps startups and entrepreneurs find product/market fit.
Nadia is a trainer and coach who helps companies innovate smarter with playful learning techniques.
Lara is the CEO of Melazeta, a company specializing in gamification and mobile app development.
Robin is the Senior Product Manager at CodeCombat, a multiplayer game that teaches kids how to code.
How it works
Our Certification programs have three integrated components that together deliver high-impact training and results.
Certification candidates learn how to use Game Thinking to coach and train product leaders & entrepreneurs. This behind-the-scenes training includes:
- Full Game Thinking system including video lessons & interactive templates
- Six workshop training sessions where you learn how to run a high-impact Game Thinking workshop
- Private Certification Group to share your work & get answers
LIVE COACHING MEETINGS
Certification candidates reinforce their knowledge by attending live coaching meetings with Game Thinking students. To become certified, you must:
- Attend at least six live coaching meetings
- Participate in (or watch) all workshop training sessions
- Complete at least 2 hours as an Assistant Coach
- Pass a written test showing you’ve mastered the basics
GAME THINKING PROJECT
To complete your Level 1 Certification, you apply Game Thinking to a personal project and share your results. Your final presentation will include:
- A Game Thinking teardown of your nearest competitor
- Hot-core Superfan Insights and how you gathered them
- Customer Journey paired with a coherent mental model
- Game Thinking Ourline for your first planned workshop
NEXT CERTIFICATION PROGRAM STARTS IN OCTOBER 2019
To apply, fill out this form. We’ll get back to you within 2 business days.